IBM i2 helps you turn, in near real time, overwhelming and disparate data into actionable intelligence to understand the context in which threats to the organization evolve in order to identify vulnerabilities and neutralize threats. The combination of machine-led analytics and human-led analysis capabilities helps you quickly find hidden connections and critical patterns buried in internal, external and open-source data.
IBM i2 Project Overview – Financial Services
- Regulatory agency which administers and enforces the securities legislation in a Canadian province.
- To protect consumers against unethical, abusive or fraudulent practices.
- To obtain a data analytics solution to support the activities of their new investigation and criminal intelligence unit.
- The design, implementation and deployment of an IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook, iBase and iBase Designer solution accompanied by on-site training and ongoing support.
- A centralized point of access for all Crime Intelligence data. Focus on fraud investigations and completions. Priority to major projects.