Necando Solutions is subject to federal and provincial privacy laws, including the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and the Quebec Personal Information Protection Act for the private sector (Bill 25). Also, Necando Solutions takes all matters relating to confidentiality very seriously and has adopted policies and procedures to comply with these laws.
What information do we collect?
Necando Solutions collects information on its website in two ways:
- Directly: when you provide your information by subscribing to our newsletter or when you fill out other forms on our website.
- Indirectly: activities on our website such as browsing, and cannot be associated with any particular person. This information is stored and used for technical and statistical purposes. They are used to count the number of visits, the most frequented pages, the technology used by the visitors, the referring sites and the country of origin of the visitors. The information exchanged is as follows:
- The domain name of your internet service provider;
- Your IP address;
- The type of browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) and operating system (Windows, Mac OS, etc.) used;
- The date and time of the visit;
- The pages you visit;
- The address of the referring site, if you access the Necando Solutions site from another site.
Why do we use your information?
The information you provided may be used to:
- Improve our offers on our website;
- Send periodic emails;
- Personalize your experience by best meeting your needs;
- Provide information or resources that you have requested from us;
- Improve customer service;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities for security purposes.
How do we protect your information?
The personal information we collect is stored in a secure environment. People working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following electronic and physical measures:
- Encrypted communications using the TLS protocol;
- Access management – authorized person;
- Access management – data subject;
- Network monitoring software;
- Anti-virus and anti-malware;
- Computer backup;
- Passwords and multi-factor authentication;
- Access codes to premises;
- Security personnel;
- Surveillance cameras.
In addition, our policies, procedures and code of ethics are clearly communicated to our staff and consultants and we ensure their respect and adherence.
Use of Google Analytics
The necando.com website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics tool.
Google Analytics collects information about your use of this website by means of cookies, which are stored on servers located in the United States. Google may share this information with third parties if required to do so by law or if the third parties process the data on its behalf.
The information collected by the tool is, for example, the pages you visit, the date, time, duration and frequency of your visits and the links you click on. The type of computer operating system and language used, the name of your Internet service provider and your geographic location (region) are also collected. Your IP address is also collected, but it is anonymized (truncated) to ensure the privacy of your information. Anonymizing an IP address prevents it from being used to identify an individual user.
Google will only use the information collected to generate statistics and reports on the use of this website, which will allow the government to improve its electronic service delivery. Google will not link the information collected on this website with any other data it holds.
Do we disclose information to third parties?
Necando Solutions does not sell, trade or transfer your personal information to third parties. We may disclose your information to trusted business partners when required to provide our services to you, as long as they agree to keep this information confidential.
Third party links
Compliance with the Children’s Privacy Act
Necando Solutions is COPPA compliant. Our website is intended for people who are at least 13 years old.
Responses to job offers and unsolicited applications
We keep the documents sent (CV, cover letter, etc.) by the candidates for a maximum of 3 years. The documents are securely destroyed afterwards.
Information sent by e-mail or form
Necando is committed to protecting the confidential information you entrust to us. If you voluntarily communicate personal or otherwise confidential information by e-mail or form, we use only the information required to enable Necando personnel to respond to your message or follow up on your request. Electronic correspondence is treated with the same confidentiality measures as other written documents.
1080 Côte du Beaver Hall, Suite 1804, Montreal, Quebec, H2Z 1S8, Canada
If you have a question, concern or complaint regarding the handling of your personal information, you may contact the Privacy Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must indicate your name and contact details, the nature of your request, the name of the service or person with whom you have already communicated and any relevant information.