DevOps is the practice of operations and development engineers participating together in the entire service life cycle, from design through the development process to production support. This approach stems from an increasing need for innovation in systems used for technology work.
Our team has many years of real life subject matter experience in DevOps, Continuous Integration and Deployment solutions. We have built a strong reputation and have become a strategic partner for best practices and solutions implementation for IBM and Red Hat.
Moreover, in order to stay up to date and provide outstanding quality in every project we deliver, we invest in the ongoing training and certification of our team of specialists. Not only do our specialists share best practices, they can provide expert training to your team in French and English.
- DevOps Health check
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) strategy and implementation
- Provide guidance and expertise in SaaS, IaaS, PaaS and FaaS
- DevOps optimization
- Facilitate transition to Container & Microservices technologies
- Red Hat OpenShift smart start
- API management best practices, planning and implementation
- IBM UrbanCode implementation and lifecycle automation
- Hands-on training