Today’s organizations faces increasing pressure to capture new opportunities more quickly, manage an increasingly mobile workforce and continually control costs. Smarter collaboration enables people to access the right people or information when they need it. Help employees, partners, clients, and others engage with one another anytime and anywhere, by integrating business-focused collaboration solutions.
Social business tools help organizations deliver an engaging and rich customer experience to build loyalty and respond more quickly to changing demands. Today, by combining social networking tools—internally and externally—with sophisticated analytic capabilities, companies are transforming their business processes, building stronger relationships among their employees, customers and business partners and making better decisions, faster.
Put cognitive analytics in your collaborations with IBM enterprise social networks. Analytic tools give users new ways to make sense of data. Breakthrough data silos. Share content, conversations and work from almost any device.
- Collaboration and Portal Solutions (Websphere Application server, Domino Collaboration Express)
- Managing cloud migration
- Developing and optimizing social networking platforms
- Integrating email that understands you, integrating analytics, mobile and social
- Creating team workspace and collaboration with enterprise instant messaging that brings together data, voice and video
- Optimizing Document Management
- Developing Adoption and Change Management strategies
- Delivering Hands-on training
IBM enterprise social software provides business collaboration capabilities including communities, profiles, file-sharing, blogs, wikis, bookmarks, content management, IM, online meetings, audio and video chat, email, calendaring and more. Learn more about IBM Collaboration & Social Business .