What information do we collect?
Necando collects information at its website in two ways:
- Directly: when you provide your information by signing up for our newsletter or when you fill in other forms from our website;
- Indirectly: activities on our website such as navigation, which are «non-personal information» and can’t be associated with any specific individual.
What do we use your information for?
The information you provided can be used for:
- Improve our website offerings;
- Send periodic emails;
- Personalize your experience by better respond to your needs;
- Provide you information or resources that you requested from us;
- To improve customer service.
How do we protect your information ?
Any information is archived in a reasonably secured environment. Necando limits the collection of information to that which is necessary and only authorized employees may have access to your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Necando doesn’t sell, trade or transfer your personal information to any outside parties.
We may release your information to trusted business partners who assist us on servicing you as long as those third-party agree to keep this information confidential.
Third Party links
Children’s Online Privacy protection Act Compliance
Necando is in compliance with the COPPA. Our website is directed to people who are at least 13 years old.
1080 Côte du Beaver Hall, Suite 1804, Montréal, Québec, H2Z 1S8, Canada