This is a 5 day hands-on training which is comprised of the IBM courses 9i02G, 9i03G et 9i04G respectively. This course uses scenarios based on real-time events and data relative to today’s investigations. It can be generic or personalized depending on the client’s needs. The training includes the following themes:
- A detailed view of tools and functions available to the user
- The creation of manual charts in Association or Theme Line style
- The import of data from files with format such as TXT, XLS, TSV, CSV and the analytical approach once the data is pushed to Analyst’s Notebook
- The usage of tools and functions such as Filters and Histograms, Visual Search, Social Network Analysis, Conditional formatting.
- Options available for dissemination like the use of a Legend, specific needs for printing, Security behind every chart.
To have a knowledge and familiarization of Windows, MS Office, Web Browsers and File Explorer
- Analyst’s Notebook terminology
- Navigate within Analyst’s Notebook chart
- Searching for information within a chart
- Creation of an Association style chart, Theme Line chart and the use of the page cover
- Combine charts and see its behavior
- Introduction of the Import Specification feature and results in Association or Theme line chart
- Uses of the graphical representation and its analytical approach
- Introduction to Analytical function
- How to disseminate charts
This training targets all of those who have analyst’s duty within a Criminal Intelligence Unit or alike or who would envision the use of Analyst’s Notebook.
From June 5th to June 9th 2017
$1500.00 per participant
AFI Expertise, 1100 Boulevard René Levesque Ouest, # 1205, Montréal, QC.
Paying parking in the basement at a cost of $ 20.00 per day.