IBM i2 iBase User Training – English – IBA-20190114
IBM i2 iBase is an intuitive intelligence data management application that enables collaborative teams of analysts to capture, control and analyze multi-source data in security-rich workgroup environments. It addresses the analyst’s daily challenge of discovering and uncovering networks, patterns and trends in today’s increasing volumes of complex structured and unstructured data. i2 iBase provides a multi-user data sharing environment that combines rich analysis and visualization capabilities with dissemination tools.
This 4-day hands-on training covers the concepts required to take advantage of IBM i2 iBase to its full potential. It includes the IBM 9i13G & 9i14G courses and focuses on the analyst developing an understanding of the solution’s interface and tools, methodology and techniques to support analysis to uncover relationships and associations. This course uses scenarios based on real-time events and data relative to today’s investigations to insure the student understand how to use IBM i2 iBase and its basic functions.
The IBM i2 iBase User Training includes the following themes
- iBase terminology.
- Navigate within iBase and detailed view of tools and functions available to iBase
- Browse and explore data in multiple formats.
- Create, Edit, Save and Delete data.
- Data mining within worksheet.
- Create Labelling and Charting schemes.
- Create and modify simple and complex queries. Load and delete existing queries.
- Create, modify, add and use collections.
- Introduction to Score Matching queries
- Import and export data within iBase.
- Analytics functions and results exports to Analyst’s Notebook.
- Creation of consistent data collections and data visualization techniques from Analyst’s Notebook.
- Search 360 (if SQL) and Full Text search (if database is on Access).
- Create Alerts (SQL only)
- Introduction to report function within iBase
- Security within iBase.
- Administration functions.
The learning objectives of the IBM i2 iBase User Training are
- Understand iBase tools and functions.
- Learn the functions associated with queries.
- Learn the search functions.
- Learn to visualize data in iBase and Analyst’s Notebook.
- Learn how to use iBase analytics from Analyst’s Notebook.
- Introduction of the dissemination of information.
- Understanding the basics and working knowledge of Windows environment, Windows Explorer, Microsoft Office and Web browsers.
- Have completed the IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook Training Level 1, attended courses IBM 9i02G, 9i03G and 9i04G and/or understanding the Analyst’s Notebook environment.
- This training is designed for criminal intelligence or fraud analysts and anyone else considering the use of IBM i2 iBase.
- Formation IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook Niveau 1 – Français – ANB1-20191125
- Nov 25 2019 - Nov 29 2019
- All of the day