IBM i2 iBase Designer Training (Sold out)
This Hands-on 3-day course includes the following course 9i15G. This course focuses on the following:
- Database Concepts
- Developments cycle of a Database
- Architecture of Database
- Create a database as a group
- Configure the created database for users and administrator
- Deploy the Database and access it using both iBase and Analyst’s Notebook
- Knowledge and familiarization with Windows environment, Microsoft Office, File Explorer and the World Wide Web.
- Analyst’s Notebook training and/or basic knowledge of Analyst’s Notebook environment. iBase users and/or knowledge of iBase basic concepts.
- iBase Designer terminology
- Creation of a database structure as a group (on paper)
- Concepts of consultation with all levels of users who will use the database and receive dissemination from iBase data
- Creation of a pre-defined database with the group
- Creation of Entities, links, fields and code list used of the pre-defined database
- Save and validate your newly Database created via iBase
- Import or enter data to validate all entities, links and fields
- Revalidate your Database based on possible changes identified during the test
- Planning of Roles, users and security
- Planning and creation of a datasheet
- Planning to deploy the database to SQL server
- Configure the database for Search 360 and Alerts.
- Creation as Exercise of a new database following all concepts.