Ensure sustainable growth through prescriptive analytics!
Example of an advanced analytics solution for the Food industry
A Food wholesaler uses prescriptive modeling with the purpose of creating more efficient marketing promotion, boost sales and increase margins.
- To maximize the profit margins
- Understand both the hidden affinities between products and customer needs.
- Support the development of more effective promotional campaigns.
- Analyze online baskets of wholesale customers and identify the optimal product mix.
- Provides micro analysis of product similarities and customer purchasing behaviours.
- Make more accurate product recommendations.
- Offers micro analysis of product similarities as well as customer purchase behaviour.
- IBM Cognos
- IBM SPSS Modeler Server
- IBM Planning Analytics
- Increased organic sales to regular customers, who are frequent buyers of commodities but with low margins.
- Real-time reporting to allow marketing specialists to make appropriate recommendations.
- Improved campaign efficiency by identifying the most profitable and efficient combinations.
- Increased profitability.
- The solution is at the heart of the strategy and marketing tactics.
Examples of solutions by industry