IBM i2 helps you turn, in near real time, overwhelming and disparate data into actionable intelligence to understand the context in which threats to the organization evolve in order to identify vulnerabilities and neutralize threats. The combination of machine-led analytics and human-led analysis capabilities helps you quickly find hidden connections and critical patterns buried in internal, external and open-source data.
IBM i2 Project Overview – Municipal Services
- City government office that oversees contracts in Canada. Responsible for awarding and overseeing contracts granted by the city to outside entities. The organization has jurisdiction over 18 agencies and employs more than 38,000 people.
- To acquire a tool to facilitate the investigation of fraudulent activities. Specifically, the client wanted to review the city’s dealings with suppliers.
- To help its analysts understand how to use the tool.
- Robust analysis tools and functions that enhance transactional data analysis and provide a visual analysis environment to improve productivity and efficiency.
- The design, implementation and deployment of an IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook solution supported by a one-week in-class training and continuous support.
- Expedite the collection, analysis and visualization of transactional data from disparate sources to identify and disrupt criminal and fraudulent threats faster.
- Pinpoint fraudulent patterns used by suppliers to win bids and identify shell companies. Track, analyze and take action against companies and individuals involved in collusion and frauds.