IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook Training Level 1 – English – ANB1-20200511
IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook is a visual analysis tool that helps you turn data into intelligence. The solution provides innovative features such as connected network visualizations, social network analysis, and geospatial or temporal views to help you uncover hidden connections and patterns in data. This insight can help you better identify and disrupt criminal, cyber and fraudulent threats.
This 5-day hands-on training provides the required concepts to use IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook as a tool in the analytical role the Analyst resides. This training is comprised of the IBM courses 9i02G, 9i03G and 9i04G respectively and focuses on the analyst developing an understanding of the solution’s interface and tools, methodology and techniques to conduct analysis to uncover relationships and associations. This course uses scenarios based on real-time events and data relative to today’s investigations to insure the student understand how to use IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook and its basic functions.
The IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook Training Level 1 includes the following themes
- Detailed view of tools and functions available to the Analyst’s Notebook users.
- Creation of manual charts in Association or Theme Line style.
- Import of data from files with format such as txt, xls, tsv, csv.
- Analytical approach once the data is pushed to Analyst’s Notebook.
- Usage of tools and functions such as filters & histograms, visual search, social network analysis and conditional formatting.
- Options available for dissemination like the use of a legend, specific needs for printing and security behind every chart.
- Analyst’s Notebook terminology.
- Navigate within Analyst’s Notebook chart.
- Information search within a chart.
- Creation of Association style charts and the use of the page cover.
- Creation of Timeline charts and the use of the page cover.
- Combination of several charts.
- Introduction of the Import Specification features and results in Association style or Time line chart.
- Use of graphical representations and analytical options.
- Introduction to Analytical functions.
- Dissemination of charts.
- Understanding the basics and working knowledge of Windows environment, Windows Explorer, Microsoft Office and Web browsers.
- This training is designed for criminal intelligence or fraud analysts and anyone else considering the use of IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook.